Monday, February 19, 2007

The latest polls are in

Results from a recent, nation-wide survey* show that this blog sucks.

*- (based on a double-blind survey with a sample size of at least 42 oz.)

In response to these disappointing results, I called a first-ever meeting of this blog's Board of Directors. However, seeing as the Board displayed a gross deficiency in the area of existence, it was summarily (and hypothetically) disbanded. It has hereby been replaced with a Council of Directors. Here are the minutes from my first meeting:

2007-02-19,12:16 PM - Ate soup
2007-02-19,12:17 PM - Talked to wife on the phone
2007-02-19,12:21 PM - Ate soup
2007-02-19,12:24 PM - Decided to give the blog and flashy new look
2007-02-19,12:25 PM - Decided not to do that
2007-02-19,12:29 PM - Put some stuff away

Hopefully these glimpses into the future of "Snippets" will wet my faithful readers' appetites and keep them coming back for more.

4 comments:

val said...

babe, i love ya, but i would have to concur with the survey on this one.

ps--you seriously need to update your sidebar.

Anonymous said...

Although you have only posted twice in your life, I enjoyed reading them more than most of the posts out there...no offense to anyone else...just kudos to Matt. Keep 'em comin'...but not too fast.
Amy W.

Jen said...

I hope that you are taking this slowly...doing some stretches to warm up and whatnot. The first (fourth) attempt here is astounding. It made me laugh, it made me cry. Keep them coming -- I'd love to add you to my little list of friend bloggers, but I need some consistency to allow you to make the cut, my man. Nice work! I'll spread the word to the eastsiders.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your anual Council of Directors meeting and the notes from that meeting... Informational, Inquisitive, and Insightful I'm sure.

~Scott